Friday, April 12, 2013

New Beginnings

One chapter of my life has finished and another has just started.  I have been a mother for 6 years already, but now that I have a 3rd little boy and a very trying pregnancy, we decided it was time for me to be a SAHM. I have always had the desire to stay home and be a housewife.  Naturally, I am a homebody.  :)

So, 2 weeks ago, I started the SAHM journey.  However, staying at home means one less income to help house, clothe, and feed our growing children.  God has placed in my heart to be a good steward of the things I have and to be smart about the things I purchase.  I have decided to start a series on sustainable living and smart economics.  This is somewhat new to me, so I am sure I will make mistakes.  I am going to cover some of the things I have started such as cloth diapers, gardening, and couponing to name a few.

Have any other ideas for good topics or things I should try?  Let me know!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Teaching those of us who try to coupon and end up buying much more and spending more ;)

    ReplyDelete